ACCP army correspondence courses 1000+ hours.
ACCP Girl
2010-01-21 23:32:14 UTC
Do you want your SGT or SSG bad??? Do you want to make the points!!
GOOD NEWS!!!! I have over 1000+ hours. Full courses and sub-courses.
All tests are new and up-to-date. You will have over 1000+ hours to
play with. No waiting for a cd or disk!!! You will be able to download
it immediately!

All courses are new. They are the answers for the new tests. If you
want your 200 promotion points then you want these answers.

http://accpgirl.com
j***@gmail.com
2015-09-01 06:41:07 UTC
d***@gmail.com
2016-07-24 04:11:42 UTC
This post is way old. But I still need to ask, do you still have the ACCP CD available?